Some of the services and programs MWB offers in Ghana are as follows:
- Medical Services
- Continuous Medical Education
- Health Education
- Ambulance Operations, Emergency Medical Services and EMT Training programs
- Palliative Care
- Deployment of ICT and Electronic Medical Records in Modern Health Care Systems
- Clinical Pastoral Education, Counseling and Mental Health Services
- Environmental Health
- Water Purification and Conservation
- Land Management, Erosion Control and Afforestation
1. Help healthcare NGOs to implement Telehealth systems to facilitate efficient and effective healthcare delivery to target populations.
2. Medical/Healthcare Services Volunteers: MWB arranges for volunteers from around the world to work at medical facilities in Ghana. These facilities do not have qualified medical personnel to provide the services needed by their patients. If you have a medical or healthcare specialty you want to share with others in Ghana, let us know so that we can arrange for you to travel to Ghana to volunteer your services. No fees charged for using our services.
3. Support for primary education in rural Ghana.